Scribe Services Registrars Ltd

Enabling Excellence

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View Privacy Policy

You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.

You have allowed cookies to be placed on your computer. This decision can be reversed.

Download Template for Joomla Full premium theme.

Deutschland online bookmaker http://artbetting.de/bet365/ 100% Bonus.

Online bookmaker bet365

Passes & Alien Card


Special Pass – this is issued to person(s) given specific employment by a specific employer for a short duration not exceeding three(3) months, and it authorises the expatriate to temporarily engage in any business, trade or profession.

Students Pass – This is document issued to person(s) seeking to enter and remain in the country for the purpose of receiving education or training at an educational or training establishment within the country by which he/she has been accepted as a student/pupil.

Dependant Pass – Issued to Dependants (spouses, children or other person(s)) of Entry Permit holders on meeting the prescribed criteria.

Alien Card

An application for an Alien Card must be made by any visitor to Kenya who is over 18 years of age and if his/her stay in Kenya exceeds 90 days from the date of entry. This card is mandatory and it serves as the Identification Card for all foreigners residing in the country beyond 90 days.

Work Permits

Expatriates seeking employment in Kenya are required to obtain an Entry/Work Permit. In order to obtain work/entry permits for expatriates, the applying organization would be required to show that Kenya will receive tangible benefits in employing such staff. Benefits to Kenya may be either monetary or in kind, such as increased employment opportunities and training for Kenya citizens.

An Entry Permit application takes approximately 3 months and has a validity period of a maximum of two years, from the date of issue.


Every foreigner entering Kenya is required to have a visa. Depending on the nationality, a visa may be granted at the port of entry or may have to be applied for in the country of origin. The visa, either single journey or multi journey, does not authorise the holder to work in Kenya.

Contact Us

  • 20th floor, Lonrho House, Standard Street
  • Office: +254 20 2249 100/11
  • Mobile: +254 720 021 253
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.